Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ok, so I finally did it.

I created a blog.

It was something I have considered doing for a while now but just didn't know where to start. But then I had a great conversation with a good friend of mine about code ownership and decided that would be a good place to start a blog. It's something I feel fairly strongly about and I think I have some views worth sharing. Which I'll do in another post.

This blog will mostly cover software development topics -- design, process, etc. -- but will also cover anything else I feel like writing about. I'm interested in a lot of things and I find curious or interesting things about the world almost every day. Things where you think to yourself "That was odd!" or "Wow. How many times have you seen that happen?" or just simply "WTF?".

Hopefully I'm at least mildly informative or entertaining enough so that I get somewhat of a following. If not, oh well. I have no formal training in writing. I never took writing classes while in college. My vast experience in writing comes from everyday experience. So I'm not sure what to expect. At the very least I'll get a few things off my chest so it might have a therapeutic value for me outside of any value that you guys and gals might get.

No comments: