Monday, August 04, 2008

Sup....

I haven't blogged in a very long time. I just haven't really had anything to say so I'm sparing the three readers of this blog from having to read something that I wrote just for the sake of writing something.

This is what I'm reading right now. If you're interested in refactoring you'll want to get this after you read the Fowler refactoring book. It's like an extension. Good stuff.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Refactoring-to-Patterns/Joshua-Kerievsky/e/9780321213358/?itm=1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, heavy nerd reading. I am currently reading science-y and political stuff, not coding stuff. Most recent reads are

"The Assault on Reason" - Al Gore
"Plan B 2.0: Rescuing a Planet Under Stress and a Civilization in Trouble" - Lester R. Brown
"Warped Passages: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Universe's Hidden Dimensions" - Lisa Randall
"The Origins of the Future: Ten Questions for the Next Ten Years" - John Gribbin (this one sounds political but is science stuff)

I am also doing light reading like re-reading Ringworld, reading some Asimov stuff, reading the latest Brust nove, reading Tom Sawyer with my daughter, reading the Unfortunate Events books with my son. I am sure I have forgotten others.

Ed, your turn. What is your list?

Ed Jensen said...

Lately, I've been strictly indulging in science fiction and fantasy novels, which I've enjoyed since I was a teenager. Sorry to disappoint...