Monday, February 26, 2007

Where are all the fancy schmancy graphics?

And where are the real links? We mention a lot of stuff here and we never seem to link up the stuff.

No graphics. No links.

I would love to add a bunch of sweet looking eye candy to this blog but the reality is that I suck at graphics. I could spend hours putting graphics together but I'd much rather spend it doing something else. Like writing here. Or playing guitar. Or playing a board game. Or watching the Osca...er...wait. I'd rather make graphics than watch the Oscars. But not American Idol! I'm a sucker for that show.

As for the links? I'm still not sure I want to litter my blog with tons of links. They're distracting in a paragraph and usually take something away from the meaning of it. They focus the reader on the links rather than other parts you may want to emphasize. I'll try to make them more subtle with the CSS and if that doesn't work I may put the links at the end of the text in each blog entry.

No comments: